lunedì 9 luglio 2012

BE UP! keeps on receiving spontaneous support

I would like to thank you all for this event. I've heard of it through the morning news. As a redient in the area struck by the earthquake, I must admit it's been a dreadful experience from my own and my family's point of view. We all hope it'll be over soon, and rebuilding will take years. But we're standing up again, and our torn-down building will too. I am a nurse in a nearby hospital (Midwifery), and we're facing a tough time, as a consequence of earthquake. However, it's very nice to hear about the BE-UP event in Brussels. We welcome you all to visit our homeland, Emilia, and enjoy our warmhearted thenksgiving.
"Our hearts beat, they do not quake". Thanks for your help.



Ivan Favarin - Poggio Renatico (Ferrara)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento